Our Five-step process
When you seek financial advice, we’ll take a step-by-step approach to help you reach your goals. Here’s what you can expect:
At an initial meeting you’ll find out more about us and get a sense about how we can help you. We’ll ask you some questions and begin forming a comprehensive understanding of your goals and any financial challenges you may be facing. We’ll give you information about financial advice costs too.
We’ll help you clarify and define your goals and understand your current financial position. Together, we’ll agree on the main financial areas to focus on.
When we’re preparing your financial plan, we’ll consider the financial strategies most likely to help you reach your goals and give you recommendations and our financial advice in writing.
We’ll discuss our recommendations with you and you’ll decide how to proceed from there.
If you would like us to, we can periodically review your objectives, achievements and ongoing needs.
Financial Planning Scenarios Include:
- Consolidating and restructuring investment portfolios to generate a retirement income that is tax effective and maximises Social Security benefits while investing those assets to generate attractive long term returns.
- Preparing Salary Sacrifice advice to ensure you maintain maximum available working income for your cash flow needs.
- Reviewing your investment options for employer payments and superannuation when you are changing jobs.
- Navigating through the various investment choices available that are consistent with your risk acceptance profile.
- Reviewing your eligibility for Centrelink benefits.
- Assessing your needs for risk cover in the event of sickness and accident to you or other family members.
Documents to Bring to the Interview
The interview will involve my analysis of your situation and to do this effectively and accurately I will need to view the most recent documents relating to your financial situation. These are...
- Tax returns
- Superannuation statements
- Bank statements
- Insurance and cover for yourself, your car/s, house and contents
- Investments in shares, property or other managed investments
- Copies of wills, powers of attorney, and other trust deeds relating to family trusts or self managed super funds.
Looking to Start or Enhance Your Financial Plan?
If you have any queries or would like to schedule an appointment, please call us on (02) 6232 4252 or send your enquiry. Russell Dew Financial Services are happy to answer any questions you may have.